Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My very First Date.

22.11.2017 (Wednesday)_

  Today was the very first time I've had my very first date. It was CRAZY, a lil NERVOUS, FUN and HEARTWARMING.

  It was crazy to even have a date with a guy that I didnt even know his full name. Is even crazier that I actually asked and set the date. The awkward silence at first made me a lil' nervous but it was fun to see such fun reactions from him. It was so heartwarmimg that we could talk about so many things together. His past relationships, his experiences, the things he tried but he wasn't allow to; what truly made me heartwarming was the fact that I can be open and share my inner thoughts that I never share to anyone - my loneliness, my anxiety, things that I questioned myself and many more... He even comforted me saying, "Dont force yourself, dont get a lover because u wanted to have."

Shit...I think I might accidentally fell for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment