Saturday, November 25, 2017

My Own Space on Earth.

  A space filled with my saddest dreams, loneliest moments and infinite thoughts. The one and only space that can always hug me till I felt comfort, recovered and be okay. Down-to-earth, half way to perfection (cause if its perfect I will be very stress to stay in), comfort and dark.
 
  With my slow pacing footsteps, I stepped into my one and only nest. Sniffing in such nerve calming scent through my nose..."Ahhh...I am tired." With a glance through the space; my beloved old oak tree colored guitar laying on the edge of my bed, a few of my sneaker box stacked together and laid against the wall, my dark blue denim jacket hanged on a old wooden bookshelf, some old photos filled with memories and smiles taped on the wall, window covered by a blue stripped curtain has been my favorite spot, at last, my bed. Throw myself into the "arms", oh god, if only my bed was a man who can give me all these sense of belonging, comfort and secure. My plush dog, soaked with all my tears and sweat, and I cuddle every single night, just like I constantly consume its soul for more and more comfort, secure, companion to soothe my loneliness and sadness.

  Just another night, just another lonely night. Goodnight.
  ---Dedicated to my bedroom, my one and only own space on Earth.

A song that can always "bring" me to a down town alley small music bar in Tokyo. 
Lady, Ohashi Trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment