a moon-like haze in the clouds.
on this long night,
i can't help thinking
an unknown mind
The lack of clarity
maybe it's us or it's my heart.
I can't tell you. i'm wandering.
The starry night i am going through with you in my heart
with so much thoughts.
It's hard to fall asleep.
Over and over and over.
Sometimes i wonder why
i'm so lonely
in the never-ending darkness.
So i need you now
in this changing world
You'll be that light that won't change.
There's so much I can't forget
even minor memories
with tear in my eyes.
I know you can't fill it up,
find answers without problems.
It's haunting my memory.
I don't know what i'm thinking.
I want you to know
that's selfish
as i know
With so much thoughts.
it's hard to fall asleep.
Over and over and over.
Sometimes i wonder why
i'm so lonely
in the never-ending darkness.
So i need you now
in this changing world
You'll be that light that won't change.
You
You are my moonlight
you are my moonlight
you are my moonlight.
"Sometimes i wonder why, i'm so lonely, in this never-ending darkness."
- Moonlight, OuiOui.
No comments:
Post a Comment