Friday, March 30, 2018

This is ME.

I'm not the girl that I'm used to be,
Being the happiest girl everyone wants me to be,
with the cutest dimples everyone wish to have from me.

Depression and loneliness engulfed me,
Growing deep and deep inside of me,
Making me mad every night till I couldn't sleep.

Overthinking everyday, every night.
About love I never have,
Friendships that I wish to have,
And everything perhaps.

Born and exist as an ordinary girl in their life,
Never a girl they would look at twice.
Not that kind of girl they would ask for number,
Which they just think of me as a friend forever.

"Enjoy your single life" they said,
"I'm tired of it" I said.
They never know that I love myself too much,
that I ran out of love to love again.

Being good to everyone,
but do they even care?
I never share to anyone about it,
'Cause they never gonna understand it.

Step into hell was what I thought that night,
the night I would never forget in my life.
Sitting at the corner on a cold hard floor,
Cuddle myself and cry till no tears anymore.

It's hard to be alone,
It's hard to have no one,
She maybe sick but she had someone,
Someone that wants to be with her and care for her.

I'm tired of life,
Crying for help every night.
But no one wants to help me,
Not even God himself.

I've changed a lot,
I've changed into a person that I didn't even would recognized 5 years ago.
Depression is now my closest friend and foe,
It leads me to bad habits so I can find my new comfort zone.
Tattoos, smoking, swearing, and many more.

So tell me, anyone please tell me,
If there's anyone would ever help me
And love such a sad and depressing girl like ME....











No comments:

Post a Comment